Monday 17 November 2008

Funny Work Story

So today a guy who works in admin came to see me – Just to see how my day was going, nice guy, met him a few times and he told me his name yesterday (Pally), so anyway he said:

“Mr Mark Sir, where are you from”?

I told him the UK, and he seemed to like that answer.

He then asked me where I thought he was from, I said

“I have no idea whatsoever”

He told me to guess and I was very hesitant (as I didn’t want to upset him) but the only place I could think of was India! He replied:

“Noooooo Me not from India, they all stink – I don’t like people who come from India”

Was brilliant – cracked me up!

For anyone who is interested - He is from Sri Lanka!
Hope this finds you well

Love Mark

1 comment:

mum dadf said...

"Mr Mark Sir" now that's funny!!!